Donations and Fundraising
The Weaker Section Welfare Association (WESWA) appeals to generous-hearted individuals and development agencies everywhere to join in the upliftment of the weakest of the weak and poorest of the poor, irrespective of caste, religion or gender.
The Weaker Section Welfare Association (WESWA) is empowered to raise loans, advance and other credit, facilities from banks, Government RMK loan schemes, Government institutions, foreign donors and other creditors willing to assist the poor and needy through our Trust, either on production of security or otherwise free of security mortgages.
- The Managing Trustee is authorised to receive donations or gifts for the Trust.
- The income and funds of the Trust will be solely utilised towards the Objects and no portion of it will be utilised for payment to trustees by way of profit, interest dividends, etc.
- The Trust will not carry out any activity with the intention of earning profit.
- The funds of the Trust shall be invested only in accordance with the provisions of Section 13 (1) (d) read with Section 11 (5) of the Income Tax Act.
- The benefits of the Trust are open to all irrespective of caste, religion, sex, etc.
- The accounts of the Trust are maintained regularly and are audited by a qualified chartered accountant every year.
NOTE: The Weaker Section Welfare Association (WESWA) is an approved charity recognised by the Ministry Of Home Affairs of the Government of India under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act. Our FCRA (Foreign Contribution Regulation Account) number is 076050048. See also details of the following Trust documents:
Address your funding enquiry to the WESWA Managing Trustee and the address below or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|International donors send to:|
Savings Account No. 0393000100112208
FCRA (Foreign Contribution Regulation Account) No. 076050048
Punjab National Bank
Pudukottai, Tamil Nadu, India
|Donors in India send to:|
Savings Account No. 1088000100048846
Punjab National Bank
Fathima Nagar – 620 012 India